my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Tuesday, March 25, 2003  

ok so I guess I am just starting this, who knows.. just in case you don't know, the title here is from a weakerthan's song.. (left and leaving)... I'm procrastinating beyond belief right now, I think I have a procrastination addiction, my fix comes from that adrenaline rush one gets from doing everything at the last minute... but right now we're into the last seconds and I'm still looking for new ways to procrastinate.... anyway, we're well into this ummmm situation in Iraq, I can't call it a war, there only seems to be one side, although that's because all I get is the useless canadian and american media.. they often seem to fail to mention the other side, or maybe it's just me. anyhow, I won't editorialise, I don't feel like it right now, maybe later... anyhow. this has been fun, maybe I'll come back in a little while after I "try" to get some work done (i.e. check my email and open the ol' word processor, then get distracted and get nothing at all done...)

posted by kim | 11:49 p.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives