my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Wednesday, March 26, 2003  

today has been an interesting day. I woke up bright and early to send out a press release for a few friends of mine who were doing an action down at the Chinese Consulste.. for info on it and to see some picks click here. it seemed to go well, I don't know how well the press took to it, or even if any got there on time but I guess we'll see tonight on the six o'clock news!! aside from that it was all right. I was having a bad day with the stutter, which was kinda shitty as I had to give a presentation to a group of second years today on weimar women and it did not seem to flow well, although I think I'm just more aware of it as it is my problem. My peers seemed to think it went just fine. After I was at the bank trying to bitch about service charges they've added to SFT Calgary's account without permission but it's hard to get respect or get things you want when you're not as fluent as you could be. eh, what can you do? it's now back to the ol' homework thing.... yay me..

posted by kim | 3:30 p.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives