my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Friday, July 25, 2003  

so I finally succumbed to peer pressure and chose to do the friday five. Lucky for me it was an entertaining topic..

1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be?
"What Now?" - cuz it's always what I'm wondering.. what is going to happen next..

2. What songs would be on the soundtrack?
For sure some Celine Dion for the tracks while I'm at work.. lite 96 plays alot of Celine Dion.. they also play alot of old Elton John, which is way cooler than Celine Dion.. there'd be some weakerthans, as they always seem to fit the bill.. maybe some Bad Religion or something.. Beastie Boys for sure, especially for my late teens, when that was most of what I listened to.. old Pearl Jam for my early teen years.. damn would it be a long soundtrack

3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why?
Live action baby.. it's all about the action.. cuz if it were animated the animator would proably give me an even larger chest than I already have... I'd be like an E cup or something crazy like that

4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc?
Angelina Jolie would definately play me. she's f-ing hot. My brother would be that guy in American Pie, what's his name, Jason Biggs? Ed Norton would be the man I eventually spend my life with.. wait this is turning into a dream world! Ha, I'd let my friends and family pick who they wanted to play them

5. Describe the movie preview/trailer.
It would start black, with an alarm going off.. fade into me sleeping, and hitting the sleep button in my sleep.. this would go on for a while, as they describe how great the movie is according to critics. then the phone rings. it's my mom. she's phoning to wake me up. I"m late for class..... (coming July 25)

posted by kim | 2:11 p.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives