my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Tuesday, July 15, 2003  

I was all upset because I got home from work and my cable was down and I couldn't check my email or watch tv!! lucky for me I had an episode of murder she wrote that I taped accidently a while ago and hadn't watched yet so I threw that in... now cable's back so I could check my email and I was so thankful I figured I should blog as well. wish I had something to blog about. like maybe how much I think people are dumb. I work with some annoying people and sometimes they make me angry. but I won't go on with this, it's a no starter. What else. I recently got a letter from a very good friend of mine who I hadn't heard from in a while and I really want to sit down and write him a great letter in return but whenever I have time for stuff like that all I want to do is sleep or watch tv or veg or play civ III or drink beer. In the same vein I have these great people in Switzerland that opened their home to me, not once but twice, both times for many months, who I have not been in contact with for nearly 2 years. I should really do something about that. I feel like shit, but I am just not motivated to write anymore. I really should be, especially with the amount of time I spend feeling bad about it. ok, I gotta go finish ironing....... there I posted today, yay me hey allie?

posted by kim | 3:04 a.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives