my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Tuesday, July 22, 2003  

so for the past few days I've had "do you love me now" from the Breeders'Last Splash. I was all choked as I had thought that was one of the cds I'd lost when my car got broken into a few years ago, one of the ones I'd never replaced.. but I was wrong.. I just found it in my cd collection (a replacement, I also found the empty box from the first time I bought it).. anyhow.. damn is this a good cd (although the review above may not agree completely with me - I like the insturmentals, damnit!).. I'd forgotten.. that is all for now, I really should be getting ready for work..
a great little article from the village voice about the breeders

posted by kim | 4:04 p.m.|
Comments:
Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
cash for unwanted cars sydney
accidental car removal sydney

 
Scrap car removal has given an exceptional internet offering a different choose for Sydney cash for cars for a long period of time. Our central services gives an instant money offer to your used old car, Vans, SUVs, Utes, 4WDs, Bikes, Trucks, or business vehicle. Same Day Sell your used cars easily with Sydney unwanted car removals.
 
Post a Comment
click on these
archives