my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Wednesday, July 02, 2003  

so today is canada day. I guess it's not anymore, it was yesterday.. anyhow, I celebrated it by going to pick up my cat from his grandparents (his grandfather missed him so much there was a message on the machine waiting for him when he got home.. my father never phones for me but the CAT!!!) anyhow.. then I went to work. I lead an exciting life. Have I blogged about Wiggam yet? Who knows. I adopted him from the meow foundation, a local cat rescue group, a little over a month ago (if you really want to see him search around the site, look for an orange cat named "Chili" in the "happy endings" section). Anyhow, he's still kinda timid and afraid of people (especially men for some reason) but he's coming out of his shell. He'll hide under the couch all day but come and terrorize me and beg for attention all night. It's nice to have him around, I missed him while he was at my parents. Anyhow.. work was good. The past two days have been hella busy, which is good as I need money to go out on my two days off. just to the pub of course, but beer costs money. I'll proably be at the ship and anchor if anyone's interested, although you proably already knew that (where else do I go outside of den season??). Anyhow.. I'm going to go bond with my cat. I'm turning into a crazy cat lady. what can you do.

posted by kim | 12:58 a.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives