my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Tuesday, September 09, 2003  

so I haven't posted for a while. sorry, I'm a busy girl. went and saw the weakerthans last night. f-ing great show, although I've seen them recently so it was not the most exciting show I've been too. am going to see poison up in edmonton this weekend, we'll see how exciting that is. Today was the first day of school. my last first day of school, in theory. how depressing. it was a good day, my first 2 classes are looking good, I saw people I was really happy to see (one of whom I thought was dropping out, so I was extra happy), got to have a pint.. went to work, got a new beer cooler that I've been bitching about for a while now, had over all cheery, happy customers, especially for a rainy monday... it was a good day..

posted by kim | 1:43 a.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives