my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Friday, October 10, 2003  

so I went and saw Kill Bill last night, courtesy of the S.U. I believe or someone they've sold us out to (uhh alliance atlantis maybe??).. anyhow, it was wicked.. although I'm a big fan of Tarantino... the fight scenes were absolutely awesome - the entire film is amazing, especially after they reach Tokyo.. it's, of course, full of over the top violence.. although so over the top it seems to be parodic (is that a word? it's late).. it reminded me of playing Mortal Kombat 2 - blood spurting fountain-like out of de-headded bodies. The ending is frustrating as hell, a nice set up for say, umm, Kill Bill Vol. 2? Sorry, this is a really crappy review for a really good movie..

posted by kim | 1:52 a.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives