my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Friday, November 14, 2003  

I finally went out and bought the Reverie Sound Revue CD. it's as great as everyone's been saying it is. they're not making it up. so you all should go out and part with $10 for your own copy. you won't regret it, I promise. apparently it's really hard to find outside of Calgary (where you can get it at Megatunes) and Toronto (so says the RSR website).. so if you really really want a copy and you're not in one of these two places, let me know, maybe I'll stop by Megatunes for you on my way to the Ship...
I also bought the new cd out from the jayhawks, rainy day music. I've let to really listen to it so no opinion from me yet. but it leads me to another rant. what's with cds coming with these sleeves lately? like they still come with a box (I'm not talking the cds that come only in paper).. no they come with a normal cd box, but then that box is in another sleeve that you have to slide it in and out of, kinda like a book jacket. I mean, this cd was in one, so was wilco's yankee hotel foxtrot, blur's the best of (ok not so recent), and bad religion's the process of belief. who's idea was this? what's the purpose of these things? I see no use for them besides to piss me off, yet I can't bring myself to put them in the recycling and be done with them.

posted by kim | 5:54 p.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives