my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Tuesday, November 18, 2003  

I would just like to say that I am afraid of Paul Martin. I've been trying to blog about this for a while now and just can't quite put my finger on it. I had to get it out anyway. Maybe I'll sit down on Wednesday and write a proper entry to expand on this feeling of mine. Maybe I won't, due to my laziness and all my intelligent thought going into writing about WWII memoirs and moulin rouge these days. maybe I should just start posting my term papers. then again maybe not. anyway, I just really really felt a need to share my fear. yay sharing. ok I promise I'll explain it, Paul Martin deserves an explanation, because it's really not his fault. I blame it on the media. CTV Newsnet in particular. I should go to sleep.

posted by kim | 3:44 a.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives