my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Friday, March 05, 2004  

as a corrolary post, as something odd I must share.. I had this odd urge to drink canadian club and water last night. I drank quite a bit of it too. The Austrailian bartender at the pub thought I was crazy, ordering rye-water (he had no idea what rye was, I had to explain) and then mixing it with tap water.. I never drink rye at home.

I also pounded a beer the other night because I wanted to go home and was told I had to stay for one more drink, which was bought for me. I never chug beer. not like that at least.

I think I may be turning into a 16 year old again. Thankfully I am not sitting in a field, nor is this a really common thing.

PS Allie read the comments for the 25th

posted by kim | 6:35 a.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives