my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Tuesday, March 16, 2004  

I am convinced the radio here could pass canadian content regulations..

I hear at least one song from both Nelly Furtado and Shania Twain every day (and I don't listen to much radio)

one night I was at Heuboda and after the band finished and the piped in music came on the first three songs played were Nelly Furtatdo's new song (can't remember the name), Nickelback's "how you remind me" and Brian Adams' "Summer of '69"

early on in my trip (while in Vienna) I heard the weakerthan's "reconstruction site" twice in one day. does it even get mainstream radio play in Canada? I was shocked

things are going allright over here. the snow is melting and spring is coming so life is good. it's supossed to get up to 18 degrees on Thursday. woo hoo!

posted by kim | 2:21 p.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives