my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Tuesday, April 13, 2004  

I'm putting this in a seperate post so you all don't skip over it cuz it's important...
you see, Darren, knowing my love of curling and John K. Samson, sent me this link, which you can follow to a great article called 'A Well-Placed Shot' which you all should read.. I haven't been keeping up with my cbc radio 3 since I left canada until today and am wishing I had.. I'm also wishing the headphones worked on this computer..
anyhow, get to the point Kim
so this article reminded me that me and lisa had this great plan to start a curling team.. seeing as she's moving back to calgary this fall we can finally live this dream (assuming I stay in calgary).. the problem is we need at least 3 more people (you gotta have at least one spare, right?)
so does anyone wanna curl with us this year?
not only will you get to hang out with me and lisa and drink beer and CURL, you'll give me incentive to stay in calgary.. maybe I'll get so much response to this that we'll have to start our own league..
curling skillz don't matter, cuz we don't know how to curl either....
let me know, cool kids, so I can order us matching tracksuits or something cool like that!

posted by kim | 12:07 p.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives