my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Wednesday, April 14, 2004  

still in Munich..
spent the morning walking around the english gardens and the university area. am convinced that the coolest part of town in always near the uni, except in calgary (damn commuter campus!).. unis are also a good source of free, clean bathrooms.
am now sitting in a cafe called coffee fellows where I just enjoyed a bagel and am drinking a mocha.. mmmmm...
trying to get over stupid cold..
this morning left me further unimpressed with my hostel as I was awoken at 8 am (I'm sick and went to bed at 11) by the cleaner opening my door... they're not supossed to come in until 10 - I splurged for a single room so I could sleep well - and I didn't feel like being social, although that is normally my fav. part of hostel life.. eh what can you do..
I really don't like teh set up here, it makes it hard to type..
anyhow, I should get around to emailing all those people I talked about yesterday

posted by kim | 7:58 a.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives