my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Wednesday, June 02, 2004  

so I'm in berlin, killing time before I get on a lovely flight to Vienna, the first of 3 I get to take to take me back to calgary..
I really don't feel like posting right now, Berlin's been great, went to the film museum and the story of berlin.. stayed at a not too bad hotel and just basically hung out.. oh ya and went shopping and spent way too much money.. big surprise there.. I didn't want to have to exchange any money when I got home anyway!!
Dresden was cool, went to the albertine museum, which was interesting. we stayed in a sweet ass B&B.. I'll link it later..
saw the weakerthans (pretty standard weakerthans show, smaller venue than the ballroom), national anthems and Olli Schultz opened.. entertaining..
must slowly make my way to tegel airport
will come back later and add links to this post, just don't really feel like it right now

posted by kim | 6:41 a.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives