my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Wednesday, July 21, 2004  

I think I am turning into a 15 year old girl. 
you see, 2 days ago, the 2 15 yearolds I get to boss around both at the workplace and at home (as I find myself being some sort of den mother to them as well) arrived.   lucky me.  now I have to share the satellite tv and can't watch queer as folk at 2 am.  and I was just getting back into it, after a year hiatus.  anyhow.  so I come home from work on monday to find an eminem poster on my living room wall and christina agularia (screw the spelling) playing on my stero, with the shins cd I so nicely stole from my darling little brother sitting on the counter.  today I waited 45 min to get into the bathroom after my workout, and there's only one 15 year old right now.  They're only here a month but I think it could get interesting.  they're from quebec (and seem really nice, at least) and seem to be exotic creatures for the boys in town.  and I'm expected to tell them to be home at midnight.  I am so made to be a bad mother. 

posted by kim | 4:34 p.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives