my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Friday, September 24, 2004  

so I'm in Winnipeg - dude do I love this city. Saskatoon was good, I drank and partied and all on a monday night. and I had the hostesses with the mostesses in the Cav. sisters so life was wonderful. Winnipeg's been uneventful, a whole lot of senseless drinking and eating and the regular - oh and rain. lots of rain. Drive out was also uneventful - got a chip in my windshield (finally) while driving through a construction site on an unpaved road behind a gravel truck. It was bound to happen. Am currently enjoying a lovely stay at the luxurious maplehurst inn, and by maplehurst inn I mean Carrie & Geoff's. rockin'. must go and have pedicure or something. will start with real trip posting soon - and we have a mascot! more on this later..

posted by kim | 10:54 a.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives