my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Monday, October 18, 2004  

first day at work uneventful.
in other exciting news I keep forgetting to tell all 4 readers of this blog that book club selection of the month is all trendy and therefore is Ernesto Che Guevara's Motorcycle Diaries (too lazy to link - go use google). We're having a minor competition to see who's cool enough to get the non-movie cover (don't worry, I wasn't cool enough). Let me know if you want in on this coolness.
I'm in the process of updating and reorganising my links. watch out for excitement in the coming months. oh yes. how many times have you heard that before.
scroll down to october 3 for faint details of the calgary scenster weekend.

posted by kim | 11:24 p.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives