my city is still breathing
back in the saddle


Tuesday, October 12, 2004  

in case it wasn't apparent, I'm slowly blogging the "demi-canadian adventure" now that I'm home. and putting it into chronological order for y'all. cuz I know you care.
in other excitement, book club is going trendy with The Motorcycle Diaries next month.. Kipling's Kim didn't go so well as no one was able to finish it and we mostly discussed what we didn't like about it.
Civic elections are coming up next week and I've been away so much that I'm too apathetic to even link to a site about them, or even a site encouraging people to vote. sorry. go to google or something.
Calgary won (by a landslide) the great western-canadian-where-does-Kim-want-to-live debate, although Vancouver did suprisingly well. so, I guess I'm here to stay for a little longer. will continue to go on and on about the trip for a bit longer, so keep scrolling down.

posted by kim | 11:20 p.m.|
Comments: Post a Comment
click on these
archives